Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Team Kenley!

I love Project Runway! Even though I do not have TV at my apartment, my mom has been nice enough to record this season of Project Runway All Stars for me, to watch while I'm home on spring break. If you don't watch Project Runway and/or have not seen this season, drop everything and do so now. Here's the link: http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway-all-stars. All the other seasons are on Netflix. You have no excuse.

My favorite designer on this season of Project Runway All Stars is Kenley Collins, who sadly got voted off last Thursday with her peacock feather dress. Booooooo! She designs cute, vintage inspired clothing with LOTS of polka dots. So she is obviously precious and worth noting in my blog. She was on Project Runway 2008, appeared on E!'s Oscar 2011 pre-show, Live with Regis and Kelly and The Biography channel.


She has her own website: http://kenleycollins.com/. I strongly encourage checking this out. You can see her collections and even purchase a few things in her shop (band shirts, skirts, headbands, tights). I visited her website for the first time tonight and learned that not only does she have a marketing degree (twins!), but she is in a band called Jetblack Bullseye. Here's a video:


And yes, I am aware that she went to jail for allegedly throwing a cat and many other things at her ex-fiancé. She might be crazy, but let's just be nice and focus on how cute and precious she is. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment